Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brief intro

I'm a 26 year old male, who professionally studies science, but devotes my spare time to playing and discussing video games, which has culminated in the creation of this blog. My goal will be to provide reviews of recent, backlog and retro games, reactions to relevant video game news and general thoughts on games and game design.

I've spent most of my history gaming on the various Sony platforms (PS1, PS2, PSP and PS3), grew up with both Nintendo (NES and SNES) and Sega (Genesis and Sega CD) systems and currently enjoy digging back into retro games via the Wii's Virtual Console. I have an extensive game library, and while I try to keep as current as possible I generally end up mixing recent releases with gems from my backlog.

I definitely want this blog to be a conversation so comments, constructive criticism and discussion are always welcome. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment